C-free is a company determined to help give others the chance to live life to the fullest! Although it is okay to splurge, a healthy lifestyle is key! This blog series is going to help you achieve your perfect lifestyle and maximize every second! Here we will share our favorite healthy tips, tricks, recipes and so much more!
For our first post we'll speak about a topic I'm sure is close to all of our hearts, food! One food I eat almost every day is chicken! It is high in protein, low in saturated fats, can help control cholesterol levels, and studies suggest it may even help reduce the risk of colon cancer! So today I will be sharing my favorite grilled chicken marinade recipe with you!
Grilled chicken is great because its quick, easy, and you can pair it with almost any side! I usually pair this chicken with a barbecue classic grilled corn on the cob or a fresh salad.
My favorite marinade is perfect for a barbecue with the family and works with breast or bone in chicken! I love using chicken quarters because the chicken stays tender and juicy.
I don't usually cook with beer, but it works great with grilled chicken! I recommend Corona with this recipe, but you can use whatever beer you enjoy. If you can't use beer apple cider or ginger ale work well as substitutes.
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley
- One 12 Ounce Bottle or Can of Beer
- 1/2 Lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to a medium sized bowl
- Add paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion, and parsley. Pour the beer in slowly.
- Put chicken in a bag and pour mixture over then squeeze lime over. Try and squeeze all the air out of the bag and seal it. Make sure all the chicken is covered!
- Allow it to marinate overnight.
- Grill and enjoy!
We love to hear your feedback! Leave a comment below to tell us what you think about this recipe, ask any questions, or share comments!